SZP Partners and Associates at the XIV Kazakhstan Forum of Corporate Lawyers
On 7-8 November, Rixos Almaty Hotel hosted the XIV Kazakhstan Forum of Corporate Lawyers, the premier event for the Kazakhstan legal community.
The Forum (sponsored by the Eurasian School of Business and Entrepreneurship, VIProMotion Communication, Atameken Chamber of Kazakhstan Entrepreneurs and Kazakhstan Bar Association) brought together over 200 lawyers from national and international companies.
SZP partners Aidyn Bikebayev, Arman Berdalin, Vitaliy Vodolazkin, Amir Begdesenov and Dmitriy Chumakov and SZP Associate Yerzhan Toktarov participated in the event as speakers on the following topics:
· Challenges of the Kazakhstan Justice System Development by Managing Partner Aidyn Bikebayev within the Trends and Pending Changes in Legislation session;
· Practical Aspects of Transferring Interests in an LLP by Senior Partner Arman Berdalin within the Corporate Law and Corporate Governance session;
· Applying Criminal Law in Civil Proceedings by Senior Partner Vitaliy Vodolazkin within the Case Studies: Dispute Resolution session;
· Investigation of Complaints Initiated by Tender Losers by Partner Amir Begdesenov within the Antitrust Regulatory Framework session;
· New Trends in Protecting Employers against Employee Lawsuits. Effects of Conflicts Between Kazakhstan and Foreign Employees by Partner Dmitriy Chumakov within the Labour Law: Major Issues and Enforcement Practice ession; and
· Compliance Considerations for Remote Employees by Senior Associate Yerzhan Toktarov within the Labour Law: Major Issues and Enforcement Practice session.
For more details please see: esme.kz/forum