On 7 November 2013, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., the KazBar Debating Club will hold the fourth roundtable on the subject “Antitrust Regulation: Compelling Issues”
Dear members of the Kazakhstan Bar Association,
On 7 November 2013, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., following the tradition of roundtables, the KazBar Debating Club will hold the fourth roundtable on the subject “Antitrust Regulation: Compelling Issues” in Lecture Hall 237, KIMEP (Valikhanov St.). The roundtable will cover the following issues:
- proof of a concerted practice;
- the most recent changes in the regulation of anti-competitive agreements;
- proposals to improve antitrust law; and
- supranational antitrust law (within the Customs Union).
We hope that the roundtable attendees will be able to exchange their views on the subject and to get their questions answered.
The roundtable will be moderated by:
- Aidyn Bikebayev, KazBar Board member, Senior Partner of Sayat Zholshy & Partners;
- Amir Begdesenov. KazBar member, Senior Associate of Sayat Zholshy & Partners;
- Rakhat Baysuanov, KazBar member, Senior Associate of SIGNUM; and
- Dana Cherniakova, KazBar member, Associate of Aequitas.
It is likely that the event will be attended by a representative of the Almaty City Antitrust Inspectorate.
Any interested party may participate in the event subject to prior registration – the number of attendees is limited (KazBar members have priority).