Partner Arman Berdalin spoke on the 8-th IBA Annual “M&A in Russia and CIS” Conference
The 8-th Annual “Mergers and Acquisitions in Russia and CIS” Conference was held on 18 October 2016 at Ararat Park Hyatt, Moscow. In this year the conference brought together practitioners from across the globe to discuss emerging developments and hot topics in Russian and the CIS M&A law, as well as providing commentary from some of the world's leading experts.
Topics of the conference included:
• Macroeconomic trends and development in M&A.
• Corporate law development: lessons learned and the next steps?
• Current M&A issues: inside views from GCs, legal advisors and investment bankers
• Public M&A: mandatory and voluntary tender offers in Russia, UK and EU
• Arbitration law reform in Russia and M&A
Arman`s presentation covered the 2016 Central Asian M&A market and the prevailing trends. The presentation was highly evaluated by the conference participants and was actively discussed in couloirs.